Wednesday, May 2, 2012

whatiwore.wednesday.

So many of you may have seen this post of my coral pants I wore yesterday on my Instagram.
By the way, follow me-- @torigjohnson

Any who. I thought I would share that outfit I was oh-so-obsessed with. 
But then I remembered that is the only picture I have besides these of my brother and I... 
and that doesn't really help you... Haha!!

So it's a little make-shift, but here it is: 
the cutest summer outfit I've worn in my life. 

Let's start at the toes.
LC Lauren Conrad Flats
These flats are so awesome. I found them on clearance for like $10.
You might be able to snag them on eBay, but they are no longer in stores.

My jeans- a.k.a. the star of the show,  are actually sold out online too!
But here is the link to the kind they are. The have blue and green left. 
(I almost got the green ones too!)
I really love these jeans. The only problem is they run really small. I had to buy two sizes larger, and my friend did also. And looking at the comments on their website- so did everyone and their mommas!

For my top, I wore just a regular cotton, taupe, flow-y top from Forever 21.
It was from a couple seasons ago, but there, they come a dime a dozen. 
I'm sure I paid no more than $10 for it.
It is really similar to the one above.

American Eagle Tassel Necklace
My necklace is from last summer. It's one of my favs.
Everything about it is so bohemian and summer-y and eclectic and bright.
I saw a couple like it in AE last time I was there, but I would check Etsy. It's my new go-to place for jewelry.

That's it!
Today was the last day of school.
I can hear the hallelujah chorus.
Get used to hearing a lot of me. 
:)

Much love,





7 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute! Love the colored jeans trend, got myself some green ones!

Tanya said...

Super cute! I think all of these colored jeans are running super small. I tried some on at target, which were a size bigger than all my other pants, and they were nearly too tight to button. I thought maybe I gained a million pounds over night, but I'm happy to hear it is normal!

still being [molly] said...

LOVE. i am in love with that tassel necklace

bridget anne said...

the whole outfit is so cute & it makes the cutest instagram. i love the pants...if only i could still get my hands on 'em! xo.

Allyson McGuire said...

I love those pants...and the shoes!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Handbags*and*Pigtails said...

Great outfit...I love the mix of colors and prints.
If those shoes are no longer available, Target has a leopard flat this season that would also work. Just a thought!:)
Have a great day!

Gaby said...

So cute! I've been longing for a pair of red jeans but everything in australia is so damn expensive! Can't wait to get back to canada next week and hit up old navy, h&m, forever 21 etc. Yay!