Saturday, May 26, 2012

weekend plans.

Happy Memorial Day weekend y'all!
I am having the best weekend celebrating all sorts of things.

Yesterday, I was babysitting and it finally got warm enough to jump in the pool. We made slushies and took advantage of the pretty weather... for four hours. And I somehow forgot sunscreen on my chest. I bet you can guess what happens next... 
I feel so irresponsible for burning my skin as bad as I did but what can ya do now? 

Last night, Logan and I went to the mountains for a fun night together. On this day next month, we will officially have been together for three years. Wow- time sure does fly when you're so in love. We went shopping- I got some deals at Banana Republic and Gap. Then we went to eat at Olive Garden- one of our favs! 

Today we're headed to Nashville for a wedding. It's Ivy's wedding! Remember her from this guest post a while back? She is so sweet and I'm so happy for her.

I know my Friday Fancies post is a little late, but it breaks my heart not to be a part of my favorite link up all week, so...

This week's Friday Fancies was a dream outfit for the Memorial Day weekend. 
I made this before yesterday afternoon, but due to my sun-kissed skin situation, I think I will be just fine in Nashville instead of wishing my days were being spent on the coast of a classy little island :)


xo.

2 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

Love the outfit! Have fun in Nashville!

Sarah said...

LOVE the simplicity of this - perfect for anything this weekend! And cute! What great thinking :)