Thursday, May 17, 2012

chambray season.

I've been loving chambray since this time last year but I'm loving it even more now that I have bright pants to go with it. 
My fav chambray button up is one that I scored at Goodwill last year, but I would love to have this one from JCrew. It's perfect. 
Y'all know I recently bought a pair of coral skinnies like these that I can't get enough of, but these yellow trousers from JCrew are really nice. But between F21, Target, and H&M I'm sure I can find the look for less somewhere. Speaking of splurges- I'm loving those earrings from Bauble Bar (as seen on Gossip Girl!)
 This is how I wear my chambray... Of course brands differ since I'm not rolling in an unlimited budget for clothes- buy hey, a gal can dream :)

xo,

11 comments:

Aspiring Kennedy said...

It is impossible to be unhappy in colored pants. People should invest in retail therapy and buy a pair, because they will change your outlook on life. Love both of these outfits!

Stesha said...

I would love to have that color butter! perfection!

xx

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

loving these pieces!!

Allyson McGuire said...

I am loving every bit of this!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Cute! I was going to pick yellow pants too but went with pink. So I think we have similar taste :)

the cape on the corner said...

i don't think i could pull colored pants off, but darn these outfits are just too cute!

Nicole said...

The sandals and that blue top are really cute. Everything I don't think I could pull off lol

so anthro said...

LOVE chambray with whites- this is too adorable!!

Sarah said...

I am always hesitant to buy chambray because I don't know what to pair it with but you have given me such gorgeous inspiration! What a great summer look! :)

Susan said...

I love the coral skinnies! I seriously need a pair! Have a great weekend!

Allie said...

LOVE this! so mix n match-y!