Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up.

This weekend was filled with fun. Shopping, "wrastlin'", and ahhhh time :)
I can't believe that in four more days my life will be a weekend everyday.
Hellooooo Summer!

On Friday, My best friend K and I went shopping. I picked up a couple things from Forever 21.
I saw this top originally on Natalie's blog, and I was about to buy it online. I thought I would wait it out for my next trip for F21 because I hate shipping costs! I almost screamed when I found it in the store. I'm so excited to wear it!

I can't wait to wear this top. I love the sleeves, they flare out like bell bottoms.
I feel like I should be a country singer throwing my arms up and belting out a high one... 
Right now, I'm thinking I'll pair it with my white skinnies and a chunky turquoise necklace.

I was immediately drawn to these earrings because they remind me so much of something from the Neons collection from Bauble Bar. I can't wait to do some color blocking with these pretty ladies.


Saturday, Logan and I went to our old high school to support the football team (Logan played, and now both our brothers are players) as they hosted a wrestling match. 
Yes. A wrestling match.
Not a wrestling match like you'd see in school, but real, older men... wrestling. Think small-town WWE.
It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. 
Nonetheless, Logan was loving it. At the end he wanted a picture in the ring... Yep- that's my boyfriend.
Still laughing out loud at this.
And laughing at the fact that he keeps telling me he wants to pursue wrestling as a career. 

Sunday was rest.
I went to church
Ate some Zaxby's.
Laid in bed and watched E!
Shopped a little with Logan.
Had frozen yogurt for dinner. (Cake batter with cookie dough on top. Mmmmmm!)
Watched some more TV, this time Duck Dynasty :)
And painted my nails in preparation for finals. Yeah- you read that correctly.
(Nessa by Julep)


What did y'all do this weekend?
Let me know!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Those tops are adorable
2. That nail color is also adorable.
3. I would really love some ahhh time too!

<3 Daryl
Roots, Wings & Other Things.

~Brooke said...

Just found your blog and I love it, its very cute. :-)
New follower. :-)
Also, you're very pretty.

Brooke
brooketrouten.blogspot.com

Nicole Rene said...

Oh wow that dot shirt is so freaking cute and I need it...