Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend.Wrap-up

So this weekend was really slow, but full of fun!
Friday night, my little brother had his first football game of the season {which I wouldn't have missed for the world.} He is the starting center... Love you #64! 
This was also my first game as an alumni of West- so weird! We {my high school friends, Logan, and some other family & friends} had a fun time. Had to get a shot with my friend since birth, Julie. She is going off to school and we won't be seeing each other for a while- so happy for her! 

Saturday night, Mom and I went and watched "The Help". {What an awesome movie!} We laughed and cried through the whole thing. Definitely a must-see! 
Afterwards, as any girl's night should, we ended with our fav B&J ice cream. For me?  Cheesecake Brownie!

And lookie what I got!!! {My late Birthday present from my Mom} My very first sewing machine! Eeeep! 
I couldn't be more excited to get started with this baby!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

xo,


1 comment:

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I just discovered your blog. So cute cute cute! I have that same sewing machine. I've done many sewing tutorials.

www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com