Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{My Favorite Fall Trends}

With Fall approaching- I can't help but notice the trends starting to peek through the bright florals and nautical stripes. Here are some of my fav Autumn trends {and some places to snag them.}

 Chunky Sweaters
The famous thick and chunky sweaters are back for another round. My favorite way to style these babies is pairing them with some dark wash jeans and some cute boots.
1|2|3|4

Mustard Hues
Every season has it's hot colors. This fall, mustard yellow is definitely one of them. Expect this bright- but earthy color to catch your eyes in all departments {from hair accesorries, pants, to shoes and dresses.}
1|2|3|4|5|6

Polka Dotted Patterns
I just can't help but love this girly pattern! Dots are easy to wear- since they come in all sizes and colors. For a fun look- look for large and bright dots in pinks, orange, and jade. But if a subtle, more classic look is what you like- go for smaller dots in black, taupe, and pastels.
1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8

xo,



1 comment:

Debbie Finnern said...

I just noticed that you inlcluded my mustard yellow headband on your blog. THANK YOU!! Etsy lets the sellers know where their traffic is coming from and I saw that I had a few people view my item that came from your blog. You rock!! Keep up the blogging. It's a great blog. Smiles, Debbie of www.DFinn.etsy.com