Monday, August 22, 2011

Easy Eats: Veg Omelet

When I have time- I love to make dinner. It makes me feel grown up. So as I was wondering around on Lauren Conrad's site last night, in complete starvation, I saw this yum-tastic looking thing, and decided to give it a whirl.
Behold- the best healthy omelet you've ever tasted!
Here's a how-to...
Ingredients:
Instructions:
-In a bowl, beat together the egg whites & spinach.
-In a small skillet, coated with extra virgin olive oil, over medium heat, pour in the egg mixture and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. 

-Flip with spatula and cook another minute. 
-Take omelet off the hot eye & sprinkle on cheese and tomatoes. Then fold omelet in half (one side over the other). 
-Add salt and pepper to taste... and enjoy!
This healthy meal makes great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! It's super filling and super simple.
Eat up!

1 comment:

kinze said...

yummy ... that looks amazing! thanks for sharing!