Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Blazing.


I'm definitely browsing for a good one of these for my wardrobe. But honestly, I don't know if I'll ever find one that I will actually want to spend money on- it's just so hard picturing myself in one. I've just started falling for this trend, and I kind of feel like I'm betraying someone- I used to loathe these preppy, tailored, bundles of professional- ness. And in some cases, I still do! Do you ever swear away a trend and then realize you might be falling in love with it? Never say never, right?
But what say you- would you wear a blazer? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally would..

Love the middle one in the top row :)

... said...

I would and I have! :) I love them! :)

Karen said...

I feel the same way as you.. NOW I want a blazer! I really like the blue and green ones! :)

simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com