Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm baaaack

Where have I been, you ask? Well...
*

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
My mom turned 52. She is so fabulous. I made a delish dinner of Lemon Chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, and cake (with homemade icing) Yeah... Go me :)

*

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh yeah, and then this thing happened last week. It's called the Superbowl. Ever heard of it? Logan and I spent the game at the youth party at church. Instead of watching the commercials, the kids made commercials and we watched them. TOO much. I was so do do fun.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Here's one that my brothers made (...I even have an appearance!)


*

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
And then, at the beginning of the month, I threw a surprise party for my hilarious best friend, Jillian. We dressed up, went to the old city, and ate some sushi. Oh, and took some awesome pictures.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

But who the heck cares where I've been...
All ya need to know is...
I'm baaaack!



2 comments:

Gaby said...

sounds like you've been a busy bee! nice to see you back :)

Denise said...

That commercial is hilarious! haha glad your back :)