Thursday, February 16, 2012

Five Things

{the making of some delish sugar cookies}

I feel like I've accomplished close to nothing this week, besides making cookies and watch tv. I even skipped a day of school... but I've jumped back into blogging, full speed. That makes up for it, right?! I guess it's because I'm living for the weekend, Sunday to be exact. I spent Valentine's eating Zaxby's with my love and he gave me some gorgeous silver earrings and a Tervis tumbler {which is hopefully arriving today!!} But... Logan and I are doing something special for Valentine's day this Sunday afternoon, and I've been basically counting down the hours since I found out he was doing the planning. I can't wait to see what he has planned for us. What are you doing this weekend?

{my cookies: baked and iced. recipe soon.}


{celebration of another's birthday coffee: white chocolate raspberry mocha}

{my bling sterling silver studs Logan got me for v-day}

{it should be law that every week is ended with jiffy pop}


4 comments:

Contemplating Beauty said...

Super cute post! And guesssss what that is one of my favorite coffee drinks too, and your cookies, GREEEAAAT JOB, I so wish I could handle sugar cookies with icing, but I just can't get it down, so bravo!

Natasha in Oz said...

Those cookies look delicious!

Have a great weekend.

Best wishes,
Natasha @ Five Minutes for Me

Rachael said...

Those cookies look fab!

Melanie said...

cutest cookies i've ever seen. AHH love.