Monday, February 13, 2012

W2W: Valentine's Day❤


I'm always struggling to figure out what to wear on date night. So, of course, Valentine's day is scaring me to death, this year. I have no idea what to wear!
"What am I going to wear? How am I going to do my hair? I need to find a good makeup tutorial on Youtube... What the heck am I going to wear?!"
I've been dating my valentine for over 2 and a half years and I still get so nervous and have these thoughts before I go on dates with him!
Like butterflies in my tummy, nervous... Crazy-- I know.
Anyway, here are some ideas for v-day that I created trying to use some of the most fab trends for this spring. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm not even going to lie about this one... When I first saw the color-blocking thing... I H.A.T.E.D it! But it's really growing on me! I actually plan on wearing an outfit along the lines of this trend this week. The name of the game is easy- pick a bright hue (or two) and rock it! This article really helped me "get" the trend. And... Here are some celebs that are rocking the CB... (Ms. Stone's ensamble was the inspriation of this outfit, infact!)

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay, although I'm obsessed with this color lately... I just can't pull it off! I guess it's because my skin is so pale from the lack of sun the winter brings, but I don't know. Hopefully you'll be able to shine in this number! Celebs like Kim Kardashian, Blake Lively, and Taylor Swift demonstrate other ways to wear our LRD's here...
______________________________________________________________________________

And last, but definitely not least.
Oh. Em. Gee.
This one is definitely my fav. I'm a sucker for some good lace and flats... and that ring?! I'm also a huge fan of leather and lace.
Anyway, lace is all over the runway for spring/summer 2012...
Tuesday is the perfect time to wear the girly, romantic trend. I mean heck, it's the day of romance (or Hallmark card scandals, as Logan says...)
______________________________________________________________________________

Happy {early}Valentine's day everyone!
Hope everyone gets to spend the day with the people they love the most.
XOXO

2 comments:

T&S said...

I definitely know what you mean about color blocking. It has grown on me!

AND you can never go wrong with the LRD!

Xo Lourdes

Unknown said...

These outfits are fantastic! Dressing up is so much fun :)