Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guest blogger-- Celeste.

Hi there Editorial readers! I'm Celeste and I blog over at Life as Twiggy. I'm really excited to be here today and share a little bit of photos, things about myself & why I love blogging so much. 
Blogging has been a way for me to keep in touch with my distant family and meet other bloggers along the way. I love sharing inspiration from my daily life as well as keeping up with other inspirational bloggers. I own a teeny tiny Etsy shop that is filled with handmade paper-goods & a few vintage finds. I often like to blog about what's going on there and the new items that are listed along the way. 
Thanks so much for having me Tori! Now that you all know a little more about me, I'd love for you to stop by and say hello. Can't wait to meet you :)
xoxo
Celeste

{All comments turned off-- so go leave Celeste some love at her place}