Friday, June 24, 2011

"I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet."

Today was a one of those days. The kind of days you sit and wish you were having while you are sitting in your office at work from 8AM until 5PM (hmmm...sounds like my day tomorrow.)
My friend, Jayna, and I went cruising a little ways up the road to Knoxville today- for one purpose, and one purpose only- to shop til we dropped. And we did just that. Forever 21, Target, Aerie (my personal fave and cash drain), Ross, and Marshall's. A girl can only stand so much, especially in brand new wedges- OUCH!
Such a fun time when you get Jayna and I together. She is such a pretty girl with a heart of gold. Laughed non-stop. Love that girl!
Finished the day with a little Panera green tea... YUM!
Finished the day cuddled up with Chewie (my pup) and watched Pretty Woman. What a great movie! Tonight is the first time I've actually watched the whole thing through! Oh the benefits of having the house to yourself for a little while. 

Cheers to being a typical girl and enjoying typical girl activities,
Tori

No comments: