Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas.


1&4. My Christmas was wonderful. Although it didn't feel like Christmas due to un-cold weather, and how fast the holiday crept up on us, it still was successful. We managed to get up our eclectic tree (full of homemade ornaments from our childhood, ribbons, and colorful glass ornaments), throw presents under it, and have a genuine happy time with friends and family.
2. I picked out the paper this year, I was so proud. These fun patterns and twine bows= L.O.V.E.
3. My big little brother. I ask to take a picture of him with his presents, this is the pose he gives me... Definitely original, bro.
5. My beautiful mother holding her "big" present- Calvin Klein's Euphoria perfume.
6. Baby brother opening all of his gifts from mom. This year we started a new tradition at Mom's house. We decided that we were going to open all our gifts on Christmas eve. We loved it- I think he loved it the most :)
7. Me and my honey posing on Christmas Eve. This Christmas is our THIRD together! Christmas is also really neat for us because it is the halfway mark of our anniversary. On Christmas we had officially been dating for 2 and a half years <3
8. Another one of Tyler's cute poses with his gifts from Mom.
9. Me! With my Erin Condren Life Planner!! It was one of my "big" gifts- along with an iPad 2!

Thanks to my iPad, I now have Instagram! Best. Thing. Ever.
Me and Daddy- giver of the iPad.
Tyler with his... (All of us kids got one)
Sweet little Chewie posing for a picture.

So now- you know I want to know...
How was your Christmas?
What was the best gift you got?
Whatever the case, I hope they were all "merry & bright"
:)

Do you have Instagram? You can follow me- Screenname: torigjohnson


4 comments:

... said...

Looks like a fun time! :) Hope you had so much fun with your family! :)

lauren brimley said...

I love that photo of you and your dad! So cute!

sarah {on the brightside...} said...

what a blessed Christmas you had! lovely photos! :)

Erin James said...

Just found your blog through the Wiegand's follower fest!
Love it and I'm your newest follower :) ps - also started following on Instagram!

XO
erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com
{come visit me! :) }