Thursday, September 22, 2011

{a.to.z}

Age: 18
Bed size: King
Chore that you hate: Dusting... EW!
Dogs: A Cava-poo named Chewie
Essential start to your day: (it's a rather new habit but...) lighting a candle the moment I wake up to smell yummy-ness while I get ready.
Favorite color: current favorites are rust & mustard yellow
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 5'4
Instruments you play: I used to play the piano, but I can play a pretty mean masterpiece on a ka-zoo...
Job title: College student, babysitter, and blogger
Kids: Not for a while...
Live: East Tennessee
Mother’s name: Jane
Nicknames: Torrence & To-To
Overnight hospital stays: Never, praise the Lord.
Pet peeves: People who don't know what an "inside voice" is...
Quote from your current favorite song: "I just want to be the only girl, you love all your life."
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 2 brothers: Tyler & Trey
Time you wake up: If I had no alarm clock, I could sleep forever.
University attended: Carson Newman College, Go Eagles!
Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts-- Yuck!
What makes you run late: Maybe the question should be... What doesn't make me run late... Tori Johnson is always late.
X-Rays you’ve had: None. Thank you, Lord.
Yummy food that you make: Peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwiches.
Zoo animal: I love me a good elephant.

No comments: