Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stella & Dot Winter 2012.

The week is more than half way over! This time last week I was contemplating cutting my wrists with paperclips due to overload of coffee, homework, and flash cards. So to sit here, being able to blog, and not having homework- it's heaven.
I wanted to come to y'all today with the new Stella & Dot Winter collection! As you may or may not know, I'm a Stella & Dot stylist and I seriously love it. This jewelry is made for just about every style. I can't get enough!
Anywho- there is a new collection, like I said before. There is lot's of variety. And have you ever heard of Alice Temperly? Well she is a designer that has styled major people: Kate Middleton... Beyonce... Need I say more? Well she did a little collab with S&D and I'm mad for the results.

Here are some of my faves from the new stuff:
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6

No comments: