Monday, October 1, 2012

four things.

Four things, you ask? Well, it just seemed like a good number today.


1. I've really been digging into blog-world lately to find some new reads. I'm loving Katie and Mary, in particular. You should check them out!
2. I've also been trying to get back on my gym grind. And it really sucks! I'm thinking some new tunes will perk me up though.  Do y'all have any more suggestions? I'd love to not listen to just 3 songs for miles and miles... Comment below!
3. "Camp Your Face Off" last weekend was great! I absolutely stand in awe of how the Lord stirs in those kids lives. I feel so honored to even be a part of it. So so honored. And the view of the lake (pictured above)! Oh my goodness! Waking up to that was just a fresh breath of "God, You are good!"
4. I ordered these boots on impulse a couple weeks back. Best purchase in a while, I must say.


So what are y'all up to? Sorry about posting last week, or more the lack there of... School is kicking my booty! Comment and let me know what's up in your neck of the woods. I love hearing for you guys!

xo,
T

No comments: