Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm not going to be home for a couple of days, so Logan and I decided to have a nice night together.
The product: A candlelight Wal-Mart dinner and rented a movie.
This is why I love our relationship! 

Tomorrow I head to a children's camp in TN to be a 4th grade girls counselor! You can't even imagine how excited I am. I'm praying that God will prepare our hearts and he will give me the words to say.
I'm planning on basing all my devo conversations around these verses:

"...Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name, you are mine.
Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you"
-Isaiah 43:1&4

May these girls feel loved, important, and beautiful {Just like every other woman should feel!}
See y'all next week!

xo,

No comments: