Tuesday, March 19, 2013

post workout smoothie.

Let me start out by saying that I am by no means a professional, weight-loss extraordinaire, or a skinny girl.
I am a little fat girl just trying to lose some major weight for the big day learn a healthier lifestyle.

I've been working out almost everyday and I have been looooving this smoothie afterwards. 
It's full of protein and really fills me up!

Tori's Post-Workout Smoothie:
Ingredients:
1 cup of Organic Almond Milk
1 & 1/2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Creamy)
1 Banana
1 teaspoon of Organic Milled Flax Seed
1 pack of uncooked Instant Oats
1 hand-full of ice

Directions:
1. Blend your dry uncooked instant oats until they are a powder consistency.
2. Then add almond milk, peanut butter, banana (chop into "coins"), flax seed and blend.
3. After the ingredients are blended and creamy, add your ice.
4. You can enjoy now (but I usually stick mine in the freezer for a couple of minutes to get it nice and chilled. 

*Please feel free to add any other fruits or veggies you'd like! I have also added raspberries & spinach and it was good! I'm not a big fan of tons of veggies in my drinks yet, that's my next goal!*

No comments: