Saturday, March 24, 2012

11:11

One of my favorite blogs ever, Life as a California Wife, was running this cute little tag, so I figured I'd play too! I always love reading these kinds of things.

It's easy. I answer her 11 questions, and I make up 11 new ones and tag some friends!

Below are my answers to the questions by CA wife:
1. Favorite time of year? Why?
I love fall. I love everything about the warm days, not summer hot but not winter cold, they are just right. I love fall things: hot apple cider, football games, colorful leaves, Halloween dress up. And is it just me, or do all the really good fashion trends come out in the fall?

2. Drink of choice?
Water with lemon. For sure. Preferably in my Tervis tumbler or my Nalgene bottle :)

3. What is your favorite chore?  What is your least favorite chore?
Who in the world has a favorite chore?! That's weird... If it is a chore, it's not fun. My least favorite is definitely dusting. I loathe everything about it. Who really sees dust anyway?

4. Favorite childhood TV show?
This is such a tough one. All the good shows were around in the 90's. If I had to pick one, I'd say Out of the Box on Disney channel. If I had to pick a couple, I'd say Gullah Gullah Island, Doug, and Little Bear.

5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
I really hate it when people claim to be "real" but really all they are is rude. End of story. So many girls think there isn't a difference. I'm all for being real, at all times, but there is nothing uglier than a girl that can't control her mouth and her comments.

6. Favorite color to wear?
Oh goodness. Well I do like love my black and other neutrals, but lately, I've been addicted to color-blocking with brights and neons. I guess it's the change of seasons but I can't stop.

7. What is your dream job?
I have a couple. First, I would love to be an editor for a huge fashion magazine, perferably ElleSeventeen, or Teen Vogue. Next, I'd love to work at the zoo with the elephants. This is completely inspired by the movie Water for Elephants. I can't decide if it is because of how stunning Reese Witherspoone looked in those costumes, or the fact that I wanted to save all the elephants in the world after seeing how gentle and kind they are! Third, I'd love to be a personal shopper/stylist for some famous singer or movie star. But honestly, I really want to be an English teacher. I can't wait to graduate!

8. Top 2 Magazines?
Elle & Seventeen

9. Favorite breakfast food?
I really love bacon. Really "chewie" bacon. Sometimes dipped in syrup. Yum! I also really love blueberry waffles with whipped cream. And I love biscuits and gravy (especially at Cracker Barrel). I like cereal too, but usually not for breakfast, more for dinner. I'm also really wanting to try this "breakfast" recipe I found on good ol' Pinterest.

10. Are you planning to see The Hunger Games this weekend?  
I want to see it, but definitely not this weekend. I don't want to be a part of the hype. I'll probably wait for it to come out on DVD. I only go to the movies if it is a movie I'm dying to see. They are just so expensive these days! I'd much rather spend my money on something else (a.k.a. shopping)

11. Favorite spring-time activity? 
I love watching baseball games. My boyfriend is a coach at our old high-school so I go to those games pretty often. I love everything about sitting out in the perfect spring weather, on top of my blanket, shoes off, and the wonderful food!


Okay, now my 11 questions are:
1. If you could only use one makeup brand, which would you choose?
2. Favorite scent?
3. Your making a sandwich, what do you put on it?
4. Favorite App?
5.What is your go-to nail polish color?
6. Favorite movie as a child & favorite movie now?
7. If you could only read 1 blog for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. Favorite book you've ever read?
9. Favorite fast food?
10. What's the best date you've been on?
11. Favorite song at the moment?

I'm tagging Taylor from The Presutti's, Erika from Rouge&Whimsy, Nicole from Running in Heels, Melinda from JolindaGaby from This Little Port, and all of my lovely readers! If you choose to answer these questions, make sure you leave me your link in the comments below. Can't wait to read all your answers!


xoxo

1 comment:

Allyson McGuire said...

These are so cute! Great post!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com